From the sonobawaza masterclass
join the next masterclass? click the button below to learn more
How to take stance for Sonobazuki
chokuzuki momentum training
GYAKUZUKI WITH TAME WO TSUKURU
Love this stuff?
The next Elite Masterclass is 14 May 2023, starting 11AM CEST.
Topic: PINAN SHODAN. Don't miss it.
Already inside the Elite?
The full recording of the Sonobawaza Masterclass is online inside the course. Head over there and get ready to discover:
- WHAT IS SONOBAWAZA — including the core conclusion.
- CHOKUZUKI — ANALYSING MOMENTUM that uncovers a secret that may surprise you.
- NAIHANCHI VS SHIKO DACHI’s fundamental difference that takes your skill to the next level (if used correctly).
- HEISOKUZUKI — STRENGTHENING THE TAIKAN in a way that even senior instructors overlook.
- SONOBAZUKI — THE CONCLUSION that provides key insights on significantly improving the effectiveness of practicing.
- JODAN UKE — RISING ENERGY AND WAVING using a leg-switch exercise that maximises power output and forges high-level internal dynamics.
- GEDAN BARAI — COILING PINAN YONDAN GAMAE transforming the posture unlike you’ve ever seen before.
- HAITO — TAI NO IDO STYLE to unlock hip twisting with shoulder control.
- HAITO — EXPANSION STRIKES to amplify effectiveness on close range (incl. clinch-style training).
- EMPI — ELBOW APPLICATIONS you can easily practise by yourself.
- SHUTO — FULL-CIRCLE SHUTO UCHI that unlocks dynamic Nagashi movement
- SHUTO — PALM-CONDITIONING SHUTO’S that show the simplicity of training while revealing “the opposite principle”.
- KERI WAZA — CENTER OF GRAVITY CONTROL that allows you to master weight shifting completely.
- MAEGERI — SONOBAGERI HENKA WAZA that not only provides different ways of training, but also uncovers deeper layers of Maegeri applications.
- MAWASHIGERI — DELAYED KICKING and how to add power fundamentally.
- SOKUTO — FORM & ALIGNMENT plus rhythm training to encourage subconscious movement.
- SONOBAWAZA — THE CONCLUSION that interconnects the origin and result of your stances and movement taking your skill up a notch.
Part 2 of the masterclass is also online. Here's what you've missed out on too:
- Secrets of Nanamezuki (+ step by step instructions on how to execute high-level internal dynamics)
- Ushirogeri Mastery (including methods and keypoints that set you up for success)
- Brilliantly-easy fundamental combo's that become your go-to when you desire to increase the quality of your techniques.